Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hello Cyber-Friends!

So, it's January. And in this New Year, I have a new baby and a new job! My new baby is Caroline, who joins big brother Rob. And my new job is...stay-at-home-mom. Gulp. Not sure when I will resign from this position, but for now I am trying to make the most of it. I don't really know what to do with all this time. BFF has suggested I blog. Hello.

Where to begin? I love my life, but things never turn out the way we design. Perhaps that is because we are not completely in control. God has plans yet untold for us. I learn new things every day. For instance, I have now learned my 3-yr-old will be smarter than me in approximately 1.75 years...two nights ago he told me (correctly, I might add) that Sumo Japanese Steakhouse was down the road on the left on top of that tall mountain. I don't remember being three, but I am pretty certain I was no good at that age with directions, unless that is a skill that has remarkably decreased as I have matured.

I am learning to blog, too. A 5-week-old precious baby girl is no good at conversation yet. However, she has started smiling. Right now she is smiling at her daddy who is watching the NFL playoffs and talking sweet baby talk to her.

Like the name of my blog implies, this will likely have much to do with nothing. If you were a Seinfeld fan, you loved that format. As for me, I found Shakespeare's "Much Ado About Nothing" to be about everything. We'll see if my new blog can follow suit...

No comments:

Post a Comment