Saturday, September 6, 2014

Interviewing the Diva - A Caroline Update

My sweet, precocious 4-and-a-half year old went back to preschool this week.  She's now in 4K - her last stop until big girl school.  It's been a while since we checked in with her here on the blog, so I thought I would share some of the inner workings of her heart and brain.  I did this in interview form.  Y'all ready to jump right into this?
Me: What is your whole name?
Caroline: Care-whine E-whizabiff Mowis

Me: What is your favorite color?
Caroline: purple and pink

Me: What is your favorite movie?
Caroline: Frozen

Me: What is your favorite animal at the zoo?
Caroline: My favorite one is the water splash. (she means the sea lions)

Me: Who is your best friend?
Caroline: Christian and Lexie

Me: What is your favorite food?
Caroline: ice cream

Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Caroline: Um, I want to be...(pauses) a bike racer! (what?!?)

Me: What is your favorite toy?
Caroline: A big Elsa doll

Me: What do you want to be for Halloween?
Caroline: Elsa (Do you notice a theme here?)

Me: What is your favorite thing to do on vacation?
Caroline: Go to the beach

Me: Who is your favorite person in your family?
Caroline: Mommy (Aww...wonder if her answer would be the same if I weren't the one asking the question, haha!)


Caroline, I am so proud of how you are growing up.  You are turning into a beautiful, Godly young girl.  Have a great year in 4K at Children's Center for Creative Enrichment (CCCE)!

No comments:

Post a Comment