Sunday, June 9, 2013

Am I A Missing Person?

Am I a missing person?  Well, only if I have actually been "missed", I guess!  Ha!  But seriously, 2 months have gone by.  In these past two months, my home computer died.  I was without any power source at all.  It's kinda hard to blog the paper-pencil way.  That's just journaling. 

In these past two months, my sweet oldest child finished his first year of Kindergarten.  It was a bittersweet day.  I look back to when he started school; it was our last day of being a family of four.  I was an emotional wreck!  But now the school year ended and it was emotional all over again.  Rob's kindergarten teacher set the bar so high for engaging, meaning-based learning.  This should be a warning to all his future teachers.  You have your work cut out for you.
In these past two months my daughter's personality has doubled -- tripled in size.  Is that possible?  She is such a spitfire.  I had the pleasure of meeting Taylor Swift when I was pregnant with C, and Swifty rubbed my belly.  Just last night I was joking with my sister-in-law that TS must have transplanted some of her individualism and spunk into my uterus!  Caroline loves "Ta'er Fwift" and demands that we listen to her music over and over in the car.
In these past two months my wee one has turned into a mobile 9-month old with six -- YES SIX -- teeth.  He is the sweetest, squishiest, happiest baby I have had the pleasure of raising.  More updates on him coming soon.
 
In these past two months Bobby and I have joined a pool, worked our rumps off at our jobs, done landscaping projects, enjoyed baseball season, traveled to Louisiana, and welcomed summer.
I will try to blog more often.  I would love to recreate our blogging relationship.  But in these past two months I have been living life to the fullest.  I have so much to share with all of you!

Stay tuned,

No comments:

Post a Comment