Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Thoughts on a Tuesday Evening

Lately there have been plenty of things worth writing about, but very little time to stop and tell my stories.  So today, I want to share a quick few little updates about the Morris madness we call family.

I started a workout regime.  I have been doing the treadmill thing, using the iPhone app Ease Into 5K.  But this week I started challenging myself with Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred.  You can keep up with my progress on this experience by clicking on the page link near the top of my blog.  Or just click here.  Bye-bye, baby weight!

William is 6 weeks old today.  I can't believe it!  He is getting so big, but so bald!  His hair is starting to wear off on the top of his head and it's hilarious! He loves his nightly baths just before bedtime, too.  Check out my li'l bathing buddy:
Caroline is a mess-and-a-half!  Sunday night she was calling my name looking for me, but I was putting William to bed.  When I finally emerged, she said to me with complete sincerity "Oh, I thought you were lost in the jungle!"  Rob got pink eye late last week and had it through the weekend.  Caroline keeps asking "Does Bubba still have a pink eye?"  Being that pink is her favorite color, she will probably be sad it's over.

Lastly, check out my own version of Dino Dan in the video below.  It's no secret that Rob loves dinosaurs.  His latest adventure involves looking up where each dinosaur is believed to have lived and name the corresponding continent.  In the video he is comparing his Dinosaur Encyclopedia to an atlas:
 
That's all for now, folks!  See you really soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment