Sunday, September 12, 2010

Finally Football Season!!!

It's here!  Can't you just smell the magic in the air?  Welcome, ladies and gentlemen to the most wonderful time of the year...College Football Season!  Oh, how my crimson blood stirs with excitement!  In fact, I've been so happily celebrating this time period, I am a couple of weeks behind in my posting.  Anyhoo, let's go back in time to Saturday, September 4, 2010...
Alabama's opening game against San Jose State.  We won 48 - 3!!!  Woo-Hoo!!!  The Morris clan watched the game in Calera, AL with the Markham family.  Rob and Caroline had a ball playing with li'l Mikayla.  I love all our beautifully crimson-clad cuties.
Meredith and I always have fun together! She's a newer friend of mine, but I am thoroughly enjoying getting to know her.
It's really nice to have some strong girlfriends in your life.
And lastly, because Alabama made its incredible run to a 13th National Championship in '09, this is actually the 2nd football season Caroline has experienced in less than one year of life!  Here's a little flashback for ya:
This was on December 5, 2009 (which happened to be CC's due date. As it would happen, she was 4 days old).  Alabama defeated the FL Gators 32-13 and would go on to beat Texas 37-21 in Pasadena Jan 7, 2010!

Roll Tide Roll, everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment