Sunday, October 3, 2010

"Whatcha Been Up To?"

When running into friends/neighbors/known associates whom you have not seen in a while, you may be asked "Whatcha been up to?"  Well, I am so excited to answer that question, I wanted to share it with all of you!
I signed up to represent Jewels By Park Lane.  You can see their entire line here.  It's a 55-year-old, debt-free company that remains true to its original mission: to provide gorgeous jewelry that includes a mixture of designer-inspired and original designs.  They use real semi-precious stones, fresh-water pearls, Russian CZ's (the best CZs in the industry) and actual Swarovski crystals in their jewelry pieces.  However, due to their stronghold in the industry, they are able to provide their wares at everyday affordable prices.

These pictures are not stock photos.  I took them myself.  Can't you tell from the non-professional quality?  Nevertheless, my intentions were to make the jewelry look like a treasure chest of hidden gems.  If you want to see each individual piece, you can go to the website.  A better idea, however would be to see the jewelry in person...
Park Lane has a new line of fall jewelry in addition to this year's hottest items they have been offering.  I am having a show at my own house tomorrow (Monday) night at 6:30 PM.  There will be a door prize as well as great customer specials.  Whether or not you can attend this show, I also have $150 in hostess rewards to offer any hostess in the month of October!
I know you and I are going to have a great time when you host a party for me.  Whether you keep your truckload of free jewelry for yourself or decide to stock up for Christmas/Hanukkah/Birthday/Mother's Day/Anniversary presents is up to you.  However, you will not believe how much you'll be able to stretch your dollars on priceless quality gems!

Leave your email address in a comment on this posting if you would like to talk with me about booking your own show...

No comments:

Post a Comment